Do you offer telemedicine?
Due to the COVID 19 pandemic, our services are presently offered via tele-medicine.
TMS treatment is offered in person at our Long Island location. We follow all CDC guidelines for safety.
Do you accept health insurance?
Dr. Krunic offers comprehensive clinical care for her patients. To make that possible, in her regular clinical practice, she is unable to accept the reduced fees insurance carriers often pay for regular psychiatric services.
We provide itemized receipts for each appointment, which can be submitted to insurance companies for reimbursement depending on your individual plan.
Deep TMS service:
Most insurance plans do cover TMS treatments. Dr. Krunic accepts out of network insurance coverage and when possible, will obtain a single case agreement. Our billing team will work with your insurance to make this advanced treatment affordable and available to you.
What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept most major credit cards (no Amex), checks, and cash. Payment is due at the end of each visit.
What should I bring to my initial evaluation?
- Signed medical information release form
- Signed credit card authorization form
- Signed psychiatrist patient services agreement form
- Copies of any relevant past psychiatric and psychological evaluations Copies of any relevant past medical or neurological reports
- For children and adolescents please include relevant past speech and language evaluations, neuropsychological evaluations, Committee on Special Education testing, and other relevant documentation.